This workshop aims at familiarising people with the basic principles of Ayurvedic cooking and the science behind it. Also provides insights on the 3 doshas: Vata, Pitta, Kapha and learn how to integrate it with the Healthy Vegan diet.
It includes :
- Talk on Basic principles of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic cooking
- 3 Doshas
- Prakruti Analysis Test to know which Dosha each person is
- 13 recipes
- Detailed handouts with information
The menu :
*Menu subject to change.
- Kokum soup
- Curry leaf rice
- Tofu and vegetable sabji
- Raan bhaji stirfry with cashews
- Spinach Raita
- Turmeric root pickle
- Poppy seed Kheer
- Teas for each dosha (Vita, Pitta, and Kapha) &
- Tridoshic tea
- After meals digestive mix
All this being Whole Food Plant - Based / Vegan, Organic, Oil-free, Sugar-free, Dairy free and Gluten- free
This is not just about the recipes; it is about understanding how to prepare food keeping in mind principles to make food suitable and easy for digestion for each Dosha type.